[OpenSIPS-Users] Loadbalancer for Registrations and calls

Kevin Kennedy kennedy4260 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:28:57 UTC 2022

I believe I have mid_registrar somewhat working with dispatcher, but I seem
to have a coulple issues.

1) When I receive the 401 request the second authentication INVITE is
sending to another $ru host in the dispatcher instead of the initial one it
sent to.
2) How do I send an outbound INVITE matching the registration cache  to the
same $ru that it is Registered to.
    mid_registrar_lookup uses the AOR instead of contact so it is only
allowing the Incoming INVITEs to reach the client.

Thank ou.

Thank you.