[OpenSIPS-Users] - INVITE (SDP) includes Originators IP info

Nitesh Divecha aviator.nitesh.d at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:17:05 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thank y'all for the input... I will try to read the documentation and work
on implementing these modules.

By any chance do either of you have any working examples which I can refer
to? I'm a work in progress and every time I change something I break
OpenSIPS and it takes me hours to troubleshoot! :-)

Thanking in advance...

Cheers,
Nitesh