[OpenSIPS-Users] - INVITE (SDP) includes Originators IP info

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:23:46 UTC 2022

Nitesh,

You need a B2BUA function
<https://www.tutorialspoint.com/session_initiation_protocol/session_initiation_protocol_b2bua.htm>
with
the help of a topo-hiding module with opensips as Bela shared in his email.
Also, install the RTP proxy on the same opensips box (not necessary if you
need separate signaling and media boxes).

Far end party will not be able to see the A-party information.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-B2BUA-3-2

I hope this will help.

--
regards,