[OpenSIPS-Users] Check the User-Agent for registered user

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 14:02:04 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I'm working on a project that requires me to evaluate the user agent of a
registered contact before making a decision on a current registration
attempt.

Is there a method to do this natively? If not, what is the best approach?

I haven't found anything yet, the current options i'm evaluating are to:

1. Use mi_script module to allow me to pull the contact record
via ul_show_contact
2. Use rest_get to pull this data via a web service

Neither is ideal for my requirements but both would do the job, I'm hoping
someone in the community has a cleaner solution before I start!

Best regards,

Callum

--

*0333 332 0000  |  x-on.co.uk <https://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>

*Our new
office address: 22 Riduna Park, Melton IP12 1QT.*

*THE COMMS COUNCIL
UK AWARDS 2022 AND Best Comms Software are trade marks of the Comms Council
UK, used under licence - https://commscouncil.uk/awards
<https://commscouncil.uk/awards>*

X-on
is a trading name of Storacall
Technology Ltd a limited company registered in
England and Wales.

Registered Office : Glebe Farm, Down Street, Dummer, Basingstoke,
Hampshire, England RG25 2AD. Company Registration No. 2578478.

The
information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify X-on immediately
on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, disseminate, distribute,
copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an
individual
within this email may not necessarily
reflect the views of X-on
or its associated companies. Although X-on routinely
screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for
viruses. X-on
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this
email or any attachments.