[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem proxying a SIP connection with t_relay

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Oct 13 13:11:07 UTC 2022

Our servers also use double Record-Route headers and we have always used SIPp in our testing with no issues. There are no inherent faults in the most recent version of SIPp with Record-Route/Route handling as far as I know.

As long as you are properly setting “rrs=true” on the received INVITE, and including the “<routes>” variable in your replies it all works perfectly.

https://sipp.sourceforge.net/doc/reference.html#Actions

Ben Newlin