[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem proxying a SIP connection with t_relay and rtpproxy

Thomas Pircher thp.opensips at p5r.uk
Tue Oct 11 08:59:09 UTC 2022

John Quick wrote:
>ACK messages are normally loose routed. Perhaps you need to call
>loose_route() before t_relay().
>You could try reading my article here which may help explain things:
>https://kb.smartvox.co.uk/opensips/contact-and-record-route-headers-explained/

Hi John,

thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response. Your articles are
quite informative, they made a few bits clearer.
I tried tracing the sequence diagram from your page on the opensips.cfg
file attached in my first post, and I believe all the necessary bits are
there -- I have taken the residential configuration from the config
generator and added an additiona "route[byNumber]" in the flow.

Unless I'm missing something when looking at the config file, I do
believe my config does match the flow you described. However, I have not
looked at the headers in the trace in detail, perhaps that's where my
problem lies?

Thanks,
Thomas