[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialplan/Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 10 12:32:37 UTC 2022

Hi Nitesh,

The "420 Bad Extension" is generated by the residential cfg when the
lookup on the caller fails (the caller party is not found as registered
in OpenSIPS).

Now, I assume you are dialing kind of DID (to be routed to PSTN), so it
should NOT hit the lookup (which is when calling to local subscribers).
So you may dial something wrong. As per default residential cfg, the
dialed number must start with `+` in order to be considered a PSTN
destination.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens