[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2022 - post processing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 6 13:56:52 UTC 2022

Hello all !!

I would like to thank you all for being part of the OpenSIPS Summit 2022
- you were an fabulous audience, live or online. I hope you enjoyed the
event, and even more, I hope you found it useful in terms of getting the
updates and news from the VoIP and RTC words.

Now that the event is behind us, let me fill in here some post facts

  * the presentations are in process of being uploaded / linked to the
    web site <https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/#schedules>
  * the recordings are available on the OpenSIPS YouTube channel
    <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnNUdyE-2rVkvgQxJ3xNoA> - in the
    next weeks we will do some post processing in order to link them for
    each presentation (also from the the web site
    <https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/#schedules>)
  * we will also collect more photos (in addition to ones we have on the
    slack channel) and update with the link

For any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to ping me back !!!

PS: we already started to boil ideas for the 2023 edition ;) ;)

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/