[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR stopped writing files

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:30:25 UTC 2022

LOOKING FOR A CONSULTANT
My usual engineer Vlad is on vacation util Dec 5th,
Today I lost around $1000, of which the client only agreed to pay 50%
(they never think that they sent so much traffic), because opensips
3.1 decided to stop writing calls to the hard drive.
My question is: what may cause this and what can I do to preclude this
from happening again?

I checked the directory "/cdr" where opensips is supposed to write CDR
it remained empty.

I saved the syslog messages from opensips but there was nothing that
would indicate a problem.

Yours
Philip