[OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_Registrar contact

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Nov 16 17:13:19 UTC 2022

On 16.11.2022 18:56, nutxase via Users wrote:
> Is it possible to change the contact on mid_registrar to be the
> endpoint ip etc
>
> as currently when registering to asterisk we see the details of
> opensips, but i want to hide that and rather show the endpoint
>
> is that possible?

Hi nutxase,

The mid-registrar will rewrite the Contact in all 3 usage modes (even in
"mirror" mode), per design.  If you want to keep the original Contact,
you probably should not use mid-registrar at all, and try to make it
work using a Path-based approach (RFC 3327
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3327>) + "registrar" module.

Best,

--
Liviu Chircu