[OpenSIPS-Users] How to fetch data from OpenSIPS using external app

chenyzzzz 365186991 at qq.com
Fri Nov 11 08:10:24 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I need to write a program to mean below functions:

1.    register account to opensips.
2.    fetch registered users from opensips.
3.    fetch ongoing calls from opensips.
4.    fetch history calls from opensips, acc moudle.

According opensips "Management Interface (MI)" Overview, some MI commands allows an external app to push data into OpenSIPS(like registering a contact), or fetch data from OpenSIPS(like see registered users, see ongoing calls).

When I look into almost all the core and module guide, I can't find any MI command to support functions that I want.

Did I miss something?  What would be the best way to handle it?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.