[OpenSIPS-Users] Loadbalancer for Registrations and calls

Kevin Kennedy kennedy4260 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:06:43 UTC 2022

I am seeing this in the debug after the hash of the contact, I am getting
an error pv_set_ruri: str value required to set R-URI.

DBG:dispatcher:ds_hash_pvar: Hashing sip:??????????@10.10.10.10:23233
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: hash [3896938376], candidate [-1], weight sum
[30]
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: candidate is [2]
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: using destination [2]
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: selected [7-3/2] <sip:????????.com>
ERROR:core:pv_set_ruri: str value required to set R-URI
ERROR:core:do_assign: setting PV failed
ERROR:core:do_assign: error at /etc/opensips/opensips.cfg:223

Line 223 - $ru = (ds_select_dst(3, 7, , "default", 1));

Not sure if you could help with what is causing this.

Thank you

Kevin