[OpenSIPS-Users] No audio on TLS connection - Opensips 3.1

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:04:09 UTC 2022

Hi all.

Just testing out Opensips 3.1 and run into a confusing issue. Users can
connect and make calls successfully on UDP and TCP. However, some users are
facing a problem with TLS - they connect fine, but don't hear any audio.

Looking at the logs it seems that a private IP is registered. We have tried
nat_uac_test 23 and 119 (REGISTER) and 1 and 2 (ONReply). We are using the
standard residential script. Any thoughts on what else to test?

Thanks for the help.