[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2022 - Athens, Greece

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 19 15:09:59 UTC 2022

<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens>

  OpenSIPS Summit

  Sept 27th - 30th, 2022

Athens, Greece

*Bridging people, bridging technologies, bridging experiences
*

After 2 years of online, Athens 2022 is the first in-person meeting of
the OpenSIPS Community. Of course, we will preserve the online component
for both speakers and participants.

The OpenSIPS Summit
<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam/> is the meeting
place for the OpenSIPS community, for experts, developers and users from
all over the world, looking to learn and gain knowledge. The OpenSIPS
Summit is a melting pot for discussion on new technology, for sharing
experiences, for brainstorming on new trends, for building bridges in
the Open-Source VoIP & RTC ecosystem.

*Some Great Reasons to Attend*

  * Access the latest news, knowledge and experience in the VoIP & RTC world
  * Learn about upcoming 3.3 OpenSIPS release and how you can leverage it
  * Attend unique presentations and interactive technical workshops
  * Meet FOSS developers and community to share experience and comments
  * Get solutions consultancy during the Free Design Clinics
  * Become an Expert attending the OpenSIPS Advanced Training

*Summit Agenda*

  * Two full days of presentations given by key speakers
  * Open Discussions with key people from OpenSIPS and other OSS projects
  * One full day of Interactive Demos and Showcases
  * One full day of Design Clinics to validate your OpenSIPS deployments
  * One full day OpenSIPS Training (limited seats!)
  * Social events in the historical Athens

*Attend to learn* - the registration process is already open, for both
online and in-person participants. Note that the training and Design
Clinics options are available only for the in-person participants.
The/*Corporate Package*/ is available with an attractive discount.

Register now <https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/#pricing>

*Speak to share* - the Call for Papers is open for in-person and online
speakers. Our speaker will enjoy free admission to the event, covering
lunches and evening events.

Submit your paper now <https://www.papercall.io/opensips-summit-2022>

*Sponsor to help* - we welcome any help in making the Summit such a
great event. Sponsoring is a natural way of saying "Thank you" for the
Open Source code you are using within your businesses.

Interested? Please contact
<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/#contact-map> our
team or email <mailto:summit at opensips.org?subject=OpenSIPS%20Summit> us!

**