[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in clusterer table and its use in opensips 3.2 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 17 09:43:48 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am using location clustering .

Only the location table data is getting synched in the cluster .

My concern is , when I am saving the node information in clusterer table ,
is there a way I can define the cluster ID in config ?
So , if I have 2 different clusterer then my node could identify itself
through cluster_id and node_id combination .

In opensips 2.2 , there is a parameter cluster_id to set in config . But in
3.2 this parameter is not present .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*