[OpenSIPS-Users] Maximum number of ReINVITEs option?

Ray Jackson ray at hero.co.nz
Sat May 14 02:42:07 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I have a misbehaving SIP client which is repeatedly sending SIP ReINVITE
messages over and over again (in the hundreds) and want to enforce a
limit on the number of ReINVITE messages per Call to stop this in it's
tracks.  The CSeq is incrementing on each ReINVITE.

Are there any config settings to limit the number of ReINVITEs on a
single Call/Dialog?  I was going to possibly keep a count of the INVITEs
using a cache variable based on the Unique CallID but wanted to check
first there wasn't a simpler (built-in) way of doing this?

Thanks,
Ray