[OpenSIPS-Users] Cli and DB path

Ali Alawi goatolina at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:30:47 UTC 2022

Dear all,

When I install opensips3.2 using APT packages, the cli point correctly to
mysql (mariadb) through /usr/share/opensips (Everything work fine)

However, when  installation done using git clone --recursive, the cli point
to /usr/share/opensips  but in this time the cli doesn't find mysql when i
try to:
opensips-cli -x database create
ERROR: path '/usr/share/opensips' to OpenSIPS DB scripts does not exist!

I notice that mysql is resides inside '/usr/local/share/opensips' instead
of '/usr/share/opensips'
I try to include the corrected path in the default.cfg and also try
opensips-cli
-o database_schema_path=
But I come up with no success
Any suggestions please?