[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in clusterer table and its use in opensips 3.2 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu May 12 08:43:47 UTC 2022

Hi ,

my_node_id parameter is to define that particular node id . But how will I
define the cluster_id parameter? I want to differentiate both clusters .
I have added my_node_id parameter already . But by default its looking for
cluster_id:1 . But in the database I have defined cluster_id :2 .

modparam("clusterer", "my_node_id", 1)

How will I associate the database and config ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*