[OpenSIPS-Users] incompatibility leads to massive CDR loss

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:13:14 UTC 2022

I think this is your problem: branch=z9hG4bK-524287-1---b8aced18b4075aa3
*=49972*

You have char "=" inside a string, which is a reserved character and not
allowed on a string:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3261#section-25.1

Should be something on client of your customer, since you received on 180
ringing, but i'm not sure if you can just solve it. It's violating RFC.