[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding AWS document BD using through Opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed May 4 09:25:23 UTC 2022

Hi,

Its not about the domain length . Its about the tls parameter . When I
created a document db without tls that was connected successfully . I think
with tls , the configuration is something different which I am missing .

Thanks for your suggestion.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*