[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling multiple contacts

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 15:01:49 UTC 2022

Hi *,

I am new to the list and I have a problem of understanding that
unfortunately I could not solve with Google and reading the
documentation.

My setup:
Phones register to OpenSIPs. Calls from the phones are transferred to a
PBX via t_relay. This part is working fine.

Requests from the PBX arrive in a route block to "lookup()". Now it is
so that some AOR are found with multiple contacts. t_relay() directs
these to the correct targets. Phones are ringing in parallel.

My problem: In some cases, manipulations have to be done on only some
of the outgoing requests. Think of one contact reachable by udp, others
by tcp or tls. I thought of using record_route_preset in the
branch_route. But this leads to an error (calling rr twice is not
possible).

Do You have any hints or examples for such a use case?

Thanks in advance,

Karsten