[OpenSIPS-Users] strange INVITE transmission

이기원 chester at zigbang.com
Mon Mar 28 08:17:14 UTC 2022

Hi guys, I'm trying to introduce opensips into my company these days.

I'm testing with many other phones. During the test, I had a very strange
symptom.

Please, take look at the picture below first. (Please find my screenshot
from the link below)
A. The most left one 14.52.252.236 is a phone (with hardware).
B. 10.0.0.177 is proxy which is woking on cloud and its external IP is
58.79.209.75
C. 175.223.34.31 is a zoiper softphone which is working on iphone
D. 192.168.10.187 is the private IP address of A - a phone which is
the most left one (14.52.252.236)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14zAREWLsluIa1TcU7tZJLSgff-iPqBDA/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, C is calling A but opensips transmits the INVITE rqeuset to
A's private IP address.
INVITE request should be transmitted A's public IP address - In this
scenario 14.52.252.236 (A)

I also attach my opensips.cfg. What's wrong with me?

Thank you

Regards
Kiwon