[OpenSIPS-Users] tlt_mgm module - any way to pass cert/key as parameter for outgoing connection?

Yury Kirsanov y.kirsanov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:45:07 UTC 2022

Hi,
I've got a question, is there any way to pass SSL certificate and key as a
parameter to the tls_mgm module during script execution? For example, first
I do a REST request to our REST API server which returns me all required
parameters including certificate and key. Then I'd like to use this
response as a client certificate for outgoing connection to some
TLS-enabled server. Is there any way to do that? I know I can use DB module
and select a client certificate using avp variable, but that's not
convenient as it requires tls_reload MI command each time the DB is updated.

Thanks and best regards,
Yury.