[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 3.2 + MySQL - do_accounting()

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:54:11 UTC 2022

In my case, Opensips is losing 30% of CDR, but there is no error.
At routing time I create a CDR record based on SIP callID, and Opensips is
supposed to "close" it when the call drops by executing a stored procedure
from the place when the call is finished. It does not in 30% of cases. I
started doing this because my carrier was showing a lot more than I did in
minutes. The CDR written to disk the traditional way also shows no record
of so many calls. In 541000 calls I have no accounting for 80.000.
nightmare.
Any idea what can it be?
Vlad is my advisor, please copy him on the information.