[OpenSIPS-Users] Statistics module

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:40:55 UTC 2022

Thanks! Yes I suppose it's useful in case of recognizing which IP or user
is most active. For example if i have opened server to whole word, then i
can do this by collecting avg_1m stats and make then live for 2mins, so,
when i ask stat by prometheus server, opensips will send limited data. In
current case opensips will send as much statistics as collected. Of course
after some time shared memory are end.