[OpenSIPS-Users] package dependency problems for opensips-cli

Pyle, Jeff JPyle at fusionconnect.com
Mon Jun 27 14:48:03 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm trying to install the opensips-cli package from the apt.opensips.org bullseye cli-nightly repo. This package was working on this box until I updated the box from Debian 10 buster to 11 bullseye. Here's what happens now:

# apt install opensips-cli
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 opensips-cli : Depends: python

Then:

# apt install python
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
Package python is a virtual package provided by:
  python-is-python2 2.7.18-9 [Not candidate version]

E: Package 'python' has no installation candidate

I have the python2 and python3 packages installed, among others. I feel like I'm missing something. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Jeff

This message is subject to Fusion Connect, Inc.'s email communication policy: www.fusionconnect.com/email-policy