[OpenSIPS-Users] Drop the call from onreply_route with cause code

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Jun 17 15:08:35 UTC 2022

Mehdi,

That would be done in a failure_route, using the methods Alexey mentioned, or the corresponding stateful ones from the TM module.

Since OpenSIPS is a proxy, you cannot drop a successful reply, only a failure one.

It may be helpful to review the documentation on the types of routes in OpenSIPS and their purposes and capabilities: https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-3

Ben Newlin