[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS CP upgrade to 9.3.2

Daniel Airinei daniel.airinei at opensips.org
Thu Jun 9 00:54:57 UTC 2022

It is unexpected that only some tools have the gear button. Could you
also quickly check that the files (these are two other files that are
involved in displaying the button):

opensips-cp/config/tools/system/cdrviewer/settings.inc.php

opensips-cp/config/modules.inc.php

look like the files here:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/blob/master/config/tools/system/cdrviewer/settings.inc.php

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/blob/master/config/modules.inc.php

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't match, but it's worth double
checking before debugging.

Let me know  and I will get back to you with the next steps if this is
not the problem.

Cheers,

Daniel Airinei

https://www.opensips-solutions.com/