[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS CP upgrade to 9.3.2

Bela H hobe69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:33:31 UTC 2022

Thanks Răzvan!

I am using the usr_preferences preferences table for call forwarding setup, like this:
| id | uuid       | username | domain | attribute     | type | value       | last_modified       |
| 23 | B_num |                    |                | fwdnoansw|    0    | C_num    | 2022-04-11 16:46:40 |

Cheers,
Bela