[OpenSIPS-Users] No audio on TLS connection - Opensips 3.1

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:04:25 UTC 2022

Hi again.

I discovered something interesting with regards to the TLS connection with
a specific UA when it connects via TLS. In our scenario we forward a call
via Freeswitch (on another server) to another call centre provider. The UA
works fine on UDP + TCP mode. However, on TLS we do not get to hear audio
from the other end. (It seems that Opensips sends out a local address).

Interestingly, when I restart Opensips (3.1) and connect within a minute or
so, I DO get to hear audio. But subsequent calls do NOT have any audio.
This is really beyond my understanding. Is this an Opensips issue or user
agent? Following is a link to level 7 log - appreciate if someone can help.
There are two calls - the first one has audio, the second one doesn't.

https://pastebin.pl/view/abc908c1

Much appreciate the help.