[OpenSIPS-Users] Package memory

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 25 10:23:54 UTC 2022

You have to use different fifo files for each instance, and use the
OSIPS_FIFO value to get their output, i.e.:

opensipsctl ps - shows processes of instance corresponding to
/tmp/opensips_fifo
OSIPS_FIFO=/tmp/opensips_tcp_fifo opensipsctl ps - shows the processes
of the other instance.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer