[OpenSIPS-Users] Package memory

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 20 10:59:21 UTC 2022

Hi Razvan ,

Saurabh is using opensips version

*version: opensips 2.2.4 (x86_64/linux)flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE,
USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAITADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE
262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535poll method
support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.svn revision:
3247:3632Mmain.c compiled on 07:01:48 Apr 10 2019 with gcc 4.8.5*

As for my understanding fifo command gives output for that config file in
which below parameter defined .
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")

When I am running 2 config in a single server in same interface with
different ports  , will I configure this parameter in both the file as same
.

1. If I am adding this parameter in both files , then its giving me the
process of latest running config . That can be any 1 of both .
2. If I am adding different *fifo_name *for both
   one for .. *opensips_fifo *and other for *opensips_tcp_fifo *then its
giving the processes of that config in which *opensips_fifo *is defined .

Is there any other way of running multiple configs of opensips in single
machine so that we can monior both precesses live memory ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*