[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog ping question

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:23:54 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I need to catch the replies to OPTIONS (ping) packets that
Create_dialog("Pp") sends to both sides, and then based on response code
and some other transaction information, i.e. I need to calculate the call
length (from pick up till that moment) to send Interim-Updates to RADIUS.
My questions are:
1. How do I  check for those internal OPTIONS replies? I can see replies in
a global onreply_route, but there is no transaction level information there
2. How do I calculate the call length? I assume if #1 above is fixed, I can
store answer time in a variable and then calculate length in onreply.

Thank you!