[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing the implicit subscription and its NOTIFYs within B2BUA REFER handling

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Fri Jan 28 18:10:27 UTC 2022

Hi Jeff,

You can use proxy commands for different traffic flows but keep in mind
that once you trigger a B2B session in the main request route (with the
b2b_init_request() function), you will only see the rest of the B2B
related traffic in the dedicated routes. In those routes it is
recommended to not use proxy-like signaling functions.

Regards,

Vlad

.--
Vlad Patrascu