[OpenSIPS-Users] registrar and kv_store

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Jan 11 12:42:21 UTC 2022

On 11.01.2022 11:50, Alberto wrote:

> How do I insert values in the kv_store column?
> It's easy to use the attr_avp, but I need to store a couple more
> values upon registrations and the key-value storage would be the
> perfect solution.

Hello, Alberto!

The "kv_store" column is for internal purposes, hence there is no way to
READ or WRITE values to it from the opensips.cfg script.

Regarding attr_avp^[1] : why not store your data in JSON format (perhaps
using the $json_compact^[2] ) variable?  This way, you can give it
structure, using as many nesting levels as necessary in order to fit all
of it.

[1]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/registrar.html#param_attr_avp
[2]: https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/json.html#pv_json_compact

Best Regards,