[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.8 and 3.2.5 minor releases

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Feb 23 12:09:19 UTC 2022

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce the OpenSIPS 3.1.8 and 3.2.5 minor
releases, packing all fixes done in the past two months.

Detailed changelogs are available on the website^[1][2] .

[1]: https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.1.8/ChangeLog
[2]: https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.2.5/ChangeLog

All the best,
OpenSIPS Team