[OpenSIPS-Users] Mid_registrar Modules and events using Freeswitch ESL

Ahmed Rehan ahmed.rehan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:16:45 UTC 2022

Hi ,

I m using mid registrar module with dispatcher module for freeswitch
registrations we are using sip based and webrtc endpoints . and every thing
is working fine.

Now we have configured call center module for agents and agents are
registered webrtc softphone . and there is a requirement of receiving the
ESL events from freeswitch for the enpoint registered on webrtc. Can i get
some clue how can i achieve this using freeswitch scripting module for the
registered end point

Currently i m using two freeswitches with dispatcher module as media
servers.
--
Regards
Ahmed Rehan