[OpenSIPS-Users] acc not writing INVITE to db

Marcin Groszek marcin at voipplus.net
Wed Feb 16 00:19:30 UTC 2022

I have been using  v3.1.5 and acc module is not behaving as expected:

do_accounting("db","cdr|failed");

it writes to db on cancel when it hits failure_route[missed_call]

But not on BYE. Is there a document how to troubleshoot acc module
behavior?  Can a progress of the module be traced or followed as it
progresses via config script?

I see not attempts to write to db upon end of the call, so this is not
an value or extra_fields issue.

It has been working for months until I upgraded opensips to 3.1.7, then
I reverse the upgrade and the acc module stopped working. mariadb has
been also upgraded at the same time , but i see all other modules using
same database with no issue.

--
Best Regards:
Marcin Groszek