[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B Logic migration from XML to script

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 8 10:35:17 UTC 2022

Hi, Everyone!

As OpenSIPS 3.3 release is approaching, we are planning to cleanup all
obsolete/deprecated functionalities from the master branch. Among these
is the old B2B Logic XML[1] module, which has been replaced by the more
flexible B2B Logic[2] in OpenSIPS 3.2.

However, in order to do that, we wanted to make sure you have all the
necessary tools and resources to perform the migration. Therefore, we
launched a new form[3], to gather more information about your migration
experience, and possible draw backs, or bottle necks you hit while
migrating.

So, this form [3] is addressed to those of you who are using the old B2B
Logic XML module and need to migrate your B2B scenario to the new script
approach. In order to do that, you can find resources for that here[4].

Note that the poll will be available until 27th of March 2022. After
that, the b2b_logic_xml module will be completely removed from OpenSIPS
GitHub sources.

[1] https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/b2b_logic_xml.html
[2] https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/b2b_logic.html
[3]