[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips stops responding to TLS

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 14:27:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

We are in the process of migrating from 1.11.5 tls to 3.2.9, and we are
running into an issue with TLS.

Opensips stops handling TLS within a few minutes after it is started; e.g.
stops responding to Client Hellos. There is no more outgoing TLS traffic
from the Opensips server. When we restart Opensips, it goes back to normal
for a while, then stops responding to TLS requests again.

I don't see any errors in logs.
The server runs Centos 7,  openssl 1.1.1q.

1.11.5 works fine.

Can this be a memory issue? We use S_memory 512 and P_memory 8. Opensips
1.11.5 works fine with the same settings. TCP parameters have their default
values.

How can we debug this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt