[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b_logic BYE processing

Ross McKillop ross at rsmck.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 11:52:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’ve used OpenSIPS for a while but new to the b2b modules.

I’m probably missing something really obvious but the BYE from the B leg is not propagated to the A leg when using my custom scenario (it *does* work when simply using the ‘top hiding’ config)

My configuration sets the following on the initial INVITE;

        b2b_server_new(“A");
        b2b_client_new(“B", $var(b2b_dest));
        b2b_init_request(“b2b_test", "", “b2b_req", "b2b_reply");

Then I have the following in b2b_req and b2b_reply

route[b2b_req] {
        if ($rm == 'BYE') {
                b2b_send_reply(200, "OK");
                b2b_delete_entity();
                exit;
        }

        b2b_pass_request();
        exit;
}

route[b2b_reply] {
        b2b_handle_reply();
}

I’ve also tried without the ($rm == ‘BYE’) block but the same behaviour. What do I need to call within that to propagate a BYE to the A leg?

Best,
Ross