[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher within a K8s environment

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 24 11:29:02 UTC 2022

Hi Jonathan,

I guess this will be a good topic (DS and K8S) for the OpenSIPS Summit
in Athens - I think this is the 3rd time in the last week coming across
it :)

Unfortunately there is no way to skip at the moment that DNS failure
when loading the destinations :(....even more, there some code that
relies on the fact that there is an "IP" attached to any
destination.....And I just checked, a local error in sending the ping
(like the DNS err) does not results in marking the destination as failed
or so..... so it is not so straight as ignoring the DNS error.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/