[OpenSIPS-Users] DBAliases with Late SDP Negotiation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 16 07:19:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

In the failure route I see that the 408 is handled as the other reply
codes that work (like 486). Put some xlogs in the failure route to
understand why the t_relay() is not hit when you have a call timeout (or
better use script_trace() [1])

[1]
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-2#script_trace

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com