[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog ping question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 9 09:05:20 UTC 2022

Hi MS,

You can use the Call-ID to correlate with the dialog. For example, use
the localcache to store (when creating the dialog) a record having as
key the call-id of the call and as value the time to start. In the
generic on_reply you can look for that records into localcache and to
the math for the duration.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/