[OpenSIPS-Users] Issues running opensips-cli

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Aug 2 18:06:06 UTC 2022

Hi Liviu,

Thanks for your reply

I am using centos 7.9

I used the following commands to install:

sudo yum install python36 python36-pip python36-devel gcc mysql-devel \
                 python36-mysql python36-sqlalchemy python36-pyOpenSSL

it looks like the default repos couldn't find these libs

No package python36-mysql available.
No package python36-sqlalchemy available.
No package python36-pyOpenSSL available.
Nothing to do

so I then proceeded by installing them with

sudo pip3 install mysqlclient sqlalchemy sqlalchemy-utils pyOpenSSL
I used the single user install
python3 setup.py install --user clean

Here is the info on the version of python and it looks like the deps are
available too
 python3 -V
Python 3.6.8
[azureuser at sip1-dev ~]$  pip3 freeze