[OpenSIPS-Users] Clustering Presence opensips 3.2/3.3 in K8s environment

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 18 12:58:50 UTC 2022

Hi Jonathan,

Maybe the k8s layer (the ingress ??) sticks its tails in there - could
you check at opensips level if the TCP conn is still seen as up ? Use
the mi list_tcp_conns MI function
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Interface-CoreMI-3-2#toc4

Best regard,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/