[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS issue

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:21:43 UTC 2022

Hi Bogdan,
There is definitely traffic between the phones and Opensips, but they dont
seem to be establishing a working connection - handshake issue maybe?
As I mentioned the phones come back up if they are rebooted. Maybe the old
connections are somehow messing it up?

I will look into the siptrace module.

Thanks,
Matt