[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS timers

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Apr 12 03:43:04 UTC 2022

Just to conclude the thread. The issue here was high load combined
with the fact that tm has two timers (a second based timer *tm-timer*
that runs every second and millisecond based timer *tm-utimer* that
runs every 200ms). Both timers are protected by the same lock and the
timers cannot run in parallel. The second based timer *tm-timer*
sometimes takes more then 200ms to complete which prevents the
millisecond based timer *tm-utimer* to be executed in its 200ms
window.

-ovidiu

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.