[OpenSIPS-Users] Transition subscriber table to opensips-3.2

Rob Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Mon Sep 20 22:34:33 EST 2021

I am planning on going to version 3.2.2. I notice that the format of the
subscriber table has changed. ha1b is being dropped and a couple other hashes
are being added.

Opensips-cli still uses the old format. I am sure this would break something.

Is there any progress on opensips-cli issue #66 ( doesn't recognize an sqlite
path). I use sqlite in conjunction opensipsctl to manage users.

Some things can be managed with the sqlite3 CLI but for the subscriber table
it is difficult because normally opensips-cli and opensipsctl generate the hash
for you.