[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and Speech-to-Text

Mark Allen mark at allenclan.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 12:50:42 EST 2021

Thanks for that Johan - I hadn't thought about that aspect. All theoretic
at the moment, but IBM Voice Gateway, at least, does claim to be able to
handle it using SIPREC - so maybe they are confident about their ability to
differentiate between caller and callee in a single stream?...

"The voice gateway provides the ability to transcribe caller and callee